Many landlords believe that you cannot sell a property that has a tenant in situ. This is indeed incorrect. At Smart Sales & Lettings, we can also help in the sale of your tenanted property exactly the same as we would any other property. We will obtain a home report and your property will be listed on Rightmove & Zoopla, with all the usual social media marketing. The only difference is the target market is investors and not home buyers.
– No need to serve notice to the tenants
– You will be selling your property to someone who will keep the tenants in situ
– You will receive rental income up until completion
– No voids due to the property being empty
– Rental income from day 1 of settlement
– Proof of rental payments, certificates and lease will all be in place and shown to the investor
– Much less risk with settled, up to date tenant in place
– High yields and capital growth
Smart Sales & lettings have access to thousands of investors off market and this is predominantly the route our clients look to take when selling a tenanted property. This keeps the disruption to the tenants to a minimal. If you would like to discuss a quicker, cash offer on your tenanted property, contact us and we will be happy to assist. We can of course take the property to market if you choose.